- This website is the property of Bodegas Olarra SA, whose identification details are as follows:
- ADDRESS: Avenida de Mendavia, 30. 26009 Logroño (La Rioja)
- MERCANTILE REGISTRY: of La Rioja, Volume 77, Book 41, Section 3, Folio 106, Sheet No. 492
- VAT Regd. No.: A28333540
- CONTACT DETAILS Tel.: 941235299 – Fax: 941253703 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bodegas Olarra SA is owner of the website, although reference is made to the services provided by the company and other group companies, namely:
- BODEGAS ONDARRE – A31143373- Carretera de Aras s/n. 31230 Viana (Navarre)
- BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS CASA DEL VALLE SA – A45458031 – Carretera de Yepes a Añover de Tajo CM4004- Km 47.700, Yepes (Toledo)
Hereinafter, these companies shall be jointly referred to as “GRUPO BODEGAS OLARRA”.
1 INFORMATION AND CONSENT
2 OBLIGATION OF PROVIDING DATA.
The data requested in the forms on the website are in general mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the field) in order to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided, or are not provided properly, any applications will not be dealt with, regardless to whether or not you are able to view the contents of the Website.
￼￼ 3 WHAT WILL THE PERSONAL DATA SUPPLIED BY USERS BE PROCESSED FOR, AND FOR HOW LONG?
Any personal details supplied through the website will be processed by GRUPO BODEGAS OLARRA, for the following purposes:
- Managing, processing and replying to requests, applications, incidents or queries by Users, when the latter supply their details through the “Contact” form. The details supplied by Users will be kept for this purpose until Users object to such or withdraw their consent.
- Sending commercial information to users, even via electronic means, related to the products, services, promotions, offers, events or news that could be of their interest, if users give their consent by checking the relevant box or, where applicable, if they object to such or withdraw their consent.
4 WHAT USER DATA WILL BE PROCESSED?
GRUPO BODEGAS OLARRA will process the following User data categories: – Identity data: given names, surnames and ID Card No.
- Contact details: postal address, e-mail and telephone number. – Invoicing details.
5 HOW ARE WE LEGITIMATE TO PROCESS THE DATA SUBJECT’S DETAILS?
Processing User data by GRUPO BODEGAS OLARRA is based on the consent they give and which they can withdraw at any time. Nevertheless, in the event of withdrawing consent, this will not affect legal processing carried out previously.
Consent granted for the aforementioned purposes are independent of the User being entitled to withdraw only one of them, without affecting the others.
6 WHO WILL WE REPORT USER DATA TO?
User data will not be reported to any other company unless we are legally obliged to.
7 USER RESPONSIBILITY.
- Guarantee that they are at least 18 years old and that the data they supply to GRUPO BODEGAS OLARRA are true, exact, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, Users are liable for the truthfulness of all the data they provide and must keep the supplied information up-to-date so that they reflect their real situation.
- They will be liable for any false or inexact information they provide through the website, and for any direct or indirect damages this could cause GRUPO BODEGAS OLARRA, or third parties.
8 COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATION AND PROMOTIONS
One of the purposes for GRUPO BODEGAS OLARRA processing personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communication containing information about relevant products, services, promotions, offers, events or news for users.
In the event of Users not wishing to receive further commercial or promotional information from GRUPO BODEGAS OLARRA, they may request cancellation of this service via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
9 EXERCISING RIGHTS
Users may write at any time, free of charge to Bodegas Olarra SA, addressing their letters to Avenida de Mendavia, 30 26009 Logroño (La Rioja), attaching a photocopy of their identity document, in order to exercise their rights to access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation or portability of their data.
Furthermore, they may file claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency at the following address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001- Madrid, whenever the data subject believes that GRUPO BODEGAS OLARRA has violated their rights as conferred in applicable data protection regulations.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, interested parties may contact the Data Protection Officer at Grupo Bodegas Olarra in Logroño.
10 SECURITY MEASURES
GRUPO BODEGAS OLARRA will process User data in a confidential manner at all times, safeguarding the mandatory secrecy thereof, in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations. We will effectively implement the relevant technical and organisational security measures to guarantee data security and avoid alteration, loss, unauthorised processing and access to this data, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks they are exposed to.